Skip to content
Uniform can be purchased from local uniform suppliers such as PT’s and Monkhouse
Blazers can also be purchased from supermarkets or department stores (Badges are available to purchase from the main school office)
- Navy Blue Blazer with Derby High School badge
- White shirt
- School Tie
- Black trousers. Not skin tight or cropped. Not denim material.
- Apron (for Technology/Art)
- V-neck Navy school pullover (optional for winter months with no logo or print)
- Practical outdoor coat or anorak – No fashion items including leather, denim or sweatshirts/hooded tops, bandanas or baseball caps. Outdoor clothing should not be worn when inside the school building.
- Shoes – Plain black practical leather (not canvas shoes or pumps, trainers/material sports shoes). Students wear their footwear five days a week. It is important that they are suitable and sturdy. No logos or brightly coloured laces.
- Socks – Dark coloured
- Jewellery – Wristwatch only. Facial or body piercing are not allowed.
- Hairstyles – Extreme hairstyles or unnatural colours are not permitted. Fully shaven heads or parts of heads/shaved patterns/lines in hair or eyebrows are not permitted. If religious headwear is worn, it should be plain black or navy blue.
Physical Education And Sports
- Football shirt – blue and white vertical stripes
- Football socks – royal blue
- Royal blue shorts
- Navy blue or black plain tracksuit trousers and sweatshirt/jumper may be also be worn for warmth
- Football boots
- Trainers or sports shoes (for indoor PE or on the tennis courts)
- Long hair should be tied back in practical subjects for health and safety reasons.